Heatmiser Touch offers a great upgrade route for those with an existing dial thermostat or for those looking to measure the temperature remote from the thermostat.
With the Heatmiser Touch, a single or multiple Wireless Air Sensors can be paired to the thermostat. When multiple sensors are used, the average temperature is calculated and is perfect for larger open plan properties
In addition to the wireless air sensor, a wireless window/door switch can be paired to the Touch Thermostat, automatically switching the heating to Standby Mode whilst the window/door is open and then returning to normal mode when the window/door is closed.
The Heatmiser Touch can work in Thermostat or Timer mode. When operating in Heating Mode, the Heatmiser Touch can be paried to our Wireless Air Sensor where a number of options are available.
- Built in Air Sensor Only
- Built In Air and Wireless Air Temperature Averaging
- Single Remote Wireless Air Sensor Only
- Multiple Remote Wireless Sensors Averaging
- Modbus Connectivity
- Wireless Air Sensor Function
- Wireless Window/Door Switch Function
- Large Display
- Non Programmable, 5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour programming (selectable in software)
- Heating or Timer Mode
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 or 6 Comfort Levels per Day (Selectable)
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic White Back-Lit Display (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Locking
- Frost Protection
- Advance Function
- Floor Sensing Option (Probe not included)
- 230v AC
- 3A Switching
A maximum of 16 wireless air sensor and window/door switches can be paired to a single Touch v2 thermostat. Wireless Sensors are not included.